St.Thomas Indian Orthodox Syrian Church
The journey of Orthodox Christians from Malankara (Kerala) to the Gulf began with the development of the Gulf countries. Our parish traces its beginnings back to 1934 when Kuwait Oil Company started.
Our Parish in under the dioesce of Calcutta. St.Thomas Orhtodox church is located in Ahmadi, the oil rich area in Kuwait. Around 500 members were registered with Parish.