Terms and Conditions
LOGIN with your parish membership number and password (If you don’t know the password, Go to www.orthodoxchurchahmadi.org – Member Area –Member login –Forgot Password. You will receive your password through the registered email.
- Select “Date to attend” from the dropdown menu.
- Select Attendees.
- Please note Only Eligible members are enabled for selection. Selection is possible as per the available slot.
- Click Submit button by accepting the Terms and Conditions
- Registration Confirmation: A popup message will appear once your registration is successful. You will receive a confirmation E-mail with your token number.
- Members please note that membership numbers once registered shall not be able to register again until next cycle begins. E-mail notification will be sent to each membership No. when the said membership No. is eligible to register for the next round, (which may take approx. 3 weeks or more).
Terms and Conditions
- Entry permitted to Pazhayapally members of age group 15 to 70 years (both inclusive) provided body temperature of worshipper is 37 degree or below while checking at the entrance.
- Entry is permitted only through the Main door only.
- Civil ID of each worshipper must be presented for verification at the entrance.
- Worshippers must take the precautionary measures, such as wearing face masks, hand gloves and keeping a safe distance from others etc throughout their presence inside the church and premises.
- All worshippers must leave a distance of two (2) meters between each other and occupy their position as per the markings inside the Church.
- No books will be available in the Church as a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- No Food and drinks permitted
- Worshippers are not permitted to enter the Church premises earlier than 10 minutes of the scheduled commencement of Holy Qurbana.
- Worshippers shall not assemble before or after the Holy Qurbana inside or outside the Church or any other area in the premises.
- Following persons shall refrain themselves from attending the Holy Qurbana.
A. Those who are in contact with Covid-19 patients or having symptoms such as cold,Sore throat,cough,body pain etc
B. Pregnant women
C. Any individual who travelled from overseas must refrain from coming to the Church for at least 14 days from the date of return to Kuwait.
11. Follow all the Rules and regulations of St.Paul’s Anglican Church Ahmadi
Members please note
1. Membership numbers once registered shall not be able to register again until next cycle begins. Email notification will be send to each Membership No. when the said Membership No. is eligible to register for the next round.
2. Family members are encouraged to register at a time as there is only one registration opportunity for each membership number per cycle.